Fest Schedule for 2022
- 10am – 3pm Mainland Ukes will be open (90 W Washington St, Nashville)
- 3:30pm Meet and greet in the pool area.
- 4:30pm Strum along with Petey Mack in the Banquet room.
- 6:45pm Evening concerts start in the Banquet room.
- 8:30pm Ukulele performances start in the Corn Crib Lounge.
- 8:30pm Open mic in the banquet room after the concerts.
- 9:30am Yoga with Heidi Kline and Shruti Nadas in the Woodland room.
- 11:00am Strum along with Petey Mack in the Banquet room.
- 11:00am Introduction to Baritones with Meghan Martin in the Woodland Room
- 12:30pm Percussion workshop with Lee Kram in the Banquet room
- 2:00pm “Spice up your strumming” with Devin Scott
- 3:00pm “My first ukulele lesson” with Sarah Flint in the Woodland Room
- 3:30pm “Interpreting and reimagining your favorite songs” Thumbs Up
- 4:30- 6:30pm Dinner break
- 6:30pm Concerts begin in the Banquet room
- 8:30pm Ukulele performances begin in the Corn Crib Lounge
- 9:30pm Open jam following concerts in the Banquet room.
- 6:30pm – Tim and Kim
- 7:15pm – Devin Scott
- 8:30pm – Open Mic
- 6:30pm – Meghan Martin
- 7:15pm – Thumbs Up
- 8:00pm – BC Family Band
- 9:30pm – Open jam after concerts