Fest Schedule for 2023
- 10am – 3pm Mainland Ukes will be open (90 W Washington St, Nashville)
- 3:30pm Meet and greet in the pool area.
- 4:30pm Strum along with Petey Mack in the Banquet room.
- 7:00pm Evening concerts start in the Banquet room.
- 8:00pm Ukulele performances start in the Corn Crib Lounge.
- 8:30pm Open mic in the banquet room after the concerts.
- 9:30am Yoga with Shruti Nadas in the Woodland room.
- 11:00am Strum along with Petey Mack in the Banquet room.
- 12:30pm Michael August, workshop “Blues slide on the ukulele.” in the Banquet Room
- 2:00pm Lil Rev “Discovering Blues Ukulele” workshop in Banquet room
- 3:00pm Beginners “Ukulele Essentials” lesson with Greg Gent in the Woodland Room
- 3:00pm Sho Humphries “Next Level Island Strum” workshop in the Banquet Room
- 3:45pm Lil’ Rev “Harmonica from scratch for the Complete Beginner” in Banquet Room
- 4:30- 6:30pm Dinner break
- 7:00pm Concerts begin in the Banquet room
- 8:00pm Ukulele performances begin in the Corn Crib Lounge
- 9:30pm Open jam following concerts in the Banquet room.
- 7pm – Michael August
- 7:45pm – Lil’ Rev
- 8:30pm – Open Mic
- 7pm – Sho Humphries and Tyler Donkoh- Halm
- 8:00pm – Mike Hind
- 8:45pm Brown County Family band
- 9:30pm – Open jam after concerts